Can we do CDS after BA?
Table of Contents
- 1 Can we do CDS after BA?
- 2 Can I give CDS exam after joining army?
- 3 Which program is best after BA?
- 4 Which stream is best after BA?
- 5 Can BA student apply for CDS OTA?
- 6 What is the difference between TGC and CdSe in the Indian Army?
- 7 What is the selection procedure for CDS exam?
- 8 What are the CDs physical criteria for interested candidates?
Can we do CDS after BA?
You are eligible to appear for CDS examination for non-technical corps in Indian Army after completing BA. As a women candidate, you are only eligible for OTA. Women candidates are not eligible for IMA. You are eligible to appear for CDS examination for non-technical corps in Indian Army after completing BA.
Can I give CDS exam after joining army?
Yes you can, if you are fulfilling all the eligibility, such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit etc. CDS Is conducted by UPSC, and if you are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria, then you will be treated as other candidates.
Which graduation is needed for CDS?
Candidates appearing for the CDS 2022 exam must have completed their graduation or at least be appearing for the final exam of the degree. Also, the minimum and maximum age to give IMA exam vary from 19-24 years.
Which program is best after BA?
Here is a list of best career options and job oriented courses after BA:
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Masters/PG Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Creative Writing Courses.
Which stream is best after BA?
Career Options after BA
- Study Further in your Subject (MA)
- Become a Manager (MBA)
- Specialize in Business Analytics.
- Become a Data Scientist (Diploma in Data Science)
- Learn Digital Marketing (PG Certification)
- Enter the Insurance Industry (Certification)
- Become a Lawyer (LLB)
How many times can I appear for CDS exam?
Explanation : There is no restrictions over no of attempts rather there is age limit. Q. 3 – Is there any percentage limit for applying CDS 2018 exam?
Can BA student apply for CDS OTA?
Originally Answered: Can B.A. students apply for the CDS? Yes offcourse. You must be “Graduate” or in the “Final semester” of your degree course to be eligible for the UPSC COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES held twice a year by the commission.
What is the difference between TGC and CdSe in the Indian Army?
Every year Indian army invites application for TGC entry for the course commences at Indian Military Academy. TGC stands for Technical Graduate Course and it is notified by Additional Directorate General Recruiting / AG Branch in May/June and Nov/Dec. First of all TGC is technical entry while CDSE is non technical.
How to join the Indian Military Academy?
The candidates who want to join the Indian Military Academy, Air Force Academy and Naval Academy need to pass the following three papers: This paper is designed for checking your knowledge in English Grammar and vocabulary as well as other necessary aspects.
What is the selection procedure for CDS exam?
CDS Exam Selection Procedure consists of Four stages: Personality Test/ Personal Interview Verification of the candidates Medical Examination of the selected candidates The very first step in the selection procedure of CDS entry begins with candidates appearing for written examination which is conducted twice every year by UPSC.
What are the CDs physical criteria for interested candidates?
The minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms. There should be no disease of bones and joints of the body. These are some of the CDS Physical criteria for interested candidates. Here are more things which are also considered as CDS Physical eligibility.