How do I become direct JCO?

How do I become direct JCO?

According to the proposal, the Indian Army will directly induct JCOs who have cleared the Services Selection Board (SSB) interview. The UPSC will conduct an entrance examination, which would be followed by an SSB interview and a medical examination.

Can I join Indian airforce after btech?

UES Entry: University Entry Scheme is meant for engineering student of pre final year, for the technical branch of IAF….How To Join Indian Air Force After Engineering.

Exam type Written exam followed by SSB for successful candidates.
Age 20 to 26 years (at the time of commencement of course)
Notification date December (Approx.)
Commission type Permanent commission

What is JCO or recruitment?

Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2021: A discussion is ongoing for the recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officers (JCOs) directly in all arms of the service to fill approx 14000 officers posts in the army.

How to join Indian Army after BTech?

How to join Army After B.Tech, Join Indian Army as Engineer: In order to join the Indian Army as an Engineer, you can appear for the Examination called TGC Entry which is Technical Graduates Course entry.

READ ALSO:   How are wind turbines bad for animals?

How do I become a JCO in the Indian Army?

For JCO -Catering entry you must have a diploma in hotel management. Join the National Defence Academy & pass out from the Institute. After passing out one gets the rank of the junior commissioned officer & get posted to a regiment.

What are the recruitment options for Indian Army?

Usually, the Indian Army invites applications for posts such as Short Service Commission, NCC Special entry, JAG for both men and women along with Rally posts such as Soldier, Soldier Tech Havilda, Nursing Assistant, and more. How To Find Latest Recruitment To Join Indian Army?

How can I join the Indian Army as a catering officer?

You can join Indian Army as a Catering Officer or Religious Teacher. I would suggest better you try to join as an officer through CDS or Technical entry or NCC Special entry. For Religious Teacher: you need to have degree in respective language as per your preference as Pandit/Maulavi/Gyani/Monk.