How can I legally leave Nigeria?

How can I legally leave Nigeria?

To just Relocate/Japa

  1. You can leave Nigeria by applying to become a permanent resident of a country if your qualifications and experience meet the labour demands of that country.
  2. File for residency by getting engaged and planning to marry, or better still, already married to a citizen of another country.

Can a Nigerian get a k1 visa?

If you are not yet married and your fiancé(e) is still in Nigeria, you can, if you are a U.S. citizen, petition for your fiancé(e) to enter the U.S. on a K-1 visa in order to get married in the U.S.—and then your new spouse can apply for a green card (“adjust status,” using Form I-485) if desired.

How can I stay safe while traveling to Nigeria?

Carry proper identification, including a U.S. passport with a current Nigerian visa, if needed. Use caution when walking or driving at night. Keep a low profile. Review travel routes and times to vary your predictability. Do not physically resist any robbery attempt. Be extra vigilant when visiting banks or ATMs.

READ ALSO:   How can I make my covers better for singing?

What are the best ways to travel in Nigeria?

For more comfortable options, Uber and Taxify work seamlessly in Nigeria and so do local taxis. If you book a tour or custom experience, your transportation will be taken care of. Money: Some cities encourage cashless transactions and so will accept cards payments in most places.

How can I get help with security problems in Nigeria?

Law- enforcement officers and gangs often use aggressive methods to extort bribes. This is a recurring security problem, especially along Nigeria’s borders. If you need assistance, you may contact the High Commission of Canada in Abuja or the Deputy High Commission in Lagos.

What documents do I need to enter Nigeria?

Entry, Exit and Visa Requirements. A passport valid for six months, a visa, and proof of polio and yellow fever vaccinations are required to enter Nigeria. You must obtain your Nigerian visa from a Nigerian embassy or consulate in advance of your travel.